How To Earn Money Online using Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing: an excellent way to earn money online
In the previous article we published the inspiring story of a great Postcron user who collects between 30 and 40 thousand dollars a month carrying traffic from his fanpages to his website where he monetizes through advertising he receives on it.
This time we will deepen one of the online marketing strategies that currently generates excellent profits both to those who carry out a brand or product as well as to the “admins” who want to monetize their websites, blogs and / or Facebook pages. Don’t miss the details about Affiliate Marketing so you can take advantage of your site and make it profitable!
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
It is at the same time a marketing strategy and a monetization tool depending on which side of the counter one is.
Whatever the case, it is based on the “payment for results” model and works as a channel through which small or large-scale brands, which seek to promote their products and services, pay in an agreed manner to those who help promote them on their websites, blogs, fanpages, etc.
You can say then, that this model involves three parts:
1- An advertiser (owner of a brand-product-service)
2- An affiliate (administrator of a website, fanpage or blog that affiliates with a brand or product to promote it and earn a commission for it.)
3- A platform through which the supply of “advertising space” meets demand.
We leave you a list of the best ranked platforms according to: Affiliate Marketing Services Review
- Commission Junction
- One Network Direct
- Amazon Associates Affiliates
WHAT IS THE MECHANICS OF THIS MONETIZATION SYSTEM?
When you join an Affiliate program and choose what you want to sponsor, the merchant will provide you with a “unique affiliate code” that you should use to refer your followers to the product. In turn, this code will be used to track conversions that are made through your affiliate ID. You can also use it to control your commissions and performance. That is, to make it simple, they give you a Link that you will use to refer customers to your site; Every time someone uses that link to enter your site, it will be registered that that client belongs to you. . It’s that simple!
It is important to note that if you want to obtain good results by executing these actions, you must know well what your audience is and have defined the niche of your site , so that at the time of promoting, you have the certainty that what you propose to your followers, You will be VERY interesting and that the conversion possibilities will be high.
These two aspects also prove to be decisive factors for advertisers when choosing or accepting an affiliate , since they will not want to invest in a site that has nothing to do with their brand, with their target audience or that does not offer quality content . –
Finally, another fundamental point that you should keep in mind before joining, is to make sure that what you recommend is something really good , since it would not be very convenient for your followers to be dissatisfied customers. That is to say, the dissatisfaction of a client would not be directly a problem that affects your page or community, but you will stop being reliable for your fans.
There are different affiliate programs and each one has a defined remuneration. The most popular are the following:
- Payment by conversion: with this program the merchant will pay the commission of the sale of the product, when the purchase process is completed by the customer you referred.
- Pay per click: in this case you will receive a payment based on the number of visitors that have been redirected to the sponsor’s website or link and have made a click from the link you have placed on your blog, web or fanpage, just for giving An example.
- Payment by Form: you get your commission if the people who have been referred by you, complete a form with their data on the destination site.
TRAFFIC, ENGAGEMENT AND MONETIZATION: 1 ACTION = 3 OBJECTIVES
We can say that Affiliate Marketing is perfect for an advertiser because it allows you to increase your site traffic, expand your customer base and generate sales. Likewise, if the affiliate expands the scope of this action to their different social networks, it will generate a great opportunity to obtain through this content, participation, shares, traffic and visibility of their fanpage and thus add other sources through of which redirects quality traffic to the site it promotes. If the action is well done, in this game nobody loses.
This is a case:
Many of the bloggers who use this method are dedicated to generating content in which they make reviews of products that they use and based on that they generate the recommendation.
Another very clear example of this would be the one presented by ravivarma.in
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR MONITORING FACEBOOK PAGES
Melvin Cedeño is a great customer of BlueSteel ) and works 5 hours a day. For him, there is no magic formula for success, everything is a test-error constant until you discover what DOES work. He leaves us his “step by step” of how to take advantage of this monetization model on Facebook.
- Discover a product through one of the affiliate platforms (such as ClickBank) that fits your audience.
- Upload a product post on the fanpage with the link to it.
- Measure how many likes it takes in the first minutes: for him, a product or link works perfect when you get 50 likes in the first 5 minutes.
- Wait for conversion results .
- If the performance is good, continue with that product. If not, find another product.
The rules and steps to increase participation and traffic on social networks will always be the same for now. In our first post we indicate each of them and suggest applying them when developing the content for your affiliate marketing actions. It is important to keep our Facebook page active so that at the time of publishing a product, we have a large number of impressions and a greater probability of selling.
For Melvin, what works best to generate a lot of traffic are “give aways” or contests, in which they reward their followers. Upload between 8 to 24 post daily, and here we share your experience with Postcron
A TECHNIQUE TO WIN MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS.
- It’s free: you don’t have to pay any monthly or annual fee to join a program.
- Affiliate Marketing probably represents one of the fastest and most economical ways to start making money (maybe not the simplest) online, since you should not design or devise a product yourself. You just have to get a client to your sponsor and you can take the commission of the purchase that has been made thanks to your reference.
- You will not need to worry about the cost of production, or having a physical place to sell or hire employees to help you with the business.
- As we said in our first post, people look for product recommendations before making the decision to buy them, so you already know in advance that your content will always be useful for someone.
- You can forget everything related to packaging, shipping or places to store and deposit products. All this is borne by the sponsor.
- You should not deal with customer claims or requests for assistance.
- Depending on the type of program you choose, you can get money even without being on your computer all day.
- You can try different products or brands and based on the results you get in your community, adjust your next affiliations to obtain excellent income and statistics on social networks.
TO PASS IN CLEAN:
- Affiliate Marketing is at the same time a marketing strategy and a monetization tool that works based on the “pay for results” model . Affiliate Marketing probably represents one of the fastest and cheapest ways to earn money online. You just have to get a client to your sponsor and you can take the commission of the purchase that has been made thanks to your reference.
- If you want to get good results you must: know your audience well, have your site’s niche defined and make sure that what you recommend is something really good . Monitor negative feedback on Facebook (hidden posts, posts reported as spam) to make sure you’re not bothering your audience.
- If as an affiliate you expand the scope of these actions in your social networks , you will also get more traffic, participation, shares and commissions.
- There are different affiliate programs and each one has a defined remuneration: Payment per conversion – Payment per click – Payment per Form . Try one of these programs now: ClickBank , ShareASale , Commission Junction .
- If you manage a page, it is very important to keep the page active to maximize the number of impressions you will receive when you decide to promote an article. It’s not just about selling; You have to entertain, educate or inform your audience too. Use a tool like Hootsuite to schedule your posts on the social networks you manage to maximize your presence and activate your community.